|Dr. Tunishai Ford
YOUR OWN UNIQUENESS, INC. (Y.O.U.)
501c3 Non Profit Organization
Tax ID #38-3549458.
Your Own Uniqueness, Inc.
“The 4th Annual WOW Event”
Vendor / Sponsor Registration
You are cordially invited to be a vendor/ sponsor at the 4th annual “WOW Event” on Saturday, October
19, 2019, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. This spectacular event will take place at the beautiful Burton Manor
at 27777 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI 48150. This is a fund raiser for Your Own Uniqueness, Inc., in
which funds obtained will be utilized for our outreach mission, empowerment events, STEP UP Program
and other mission objectives of the organization. Please visit our website at www.drtford.con for more
information about our events and organization.
The “WOW Event” will be a day to remember. It will be a day of powerful motivational speaking,
entertainment, unique vendors, and great food. Your participation will put the event over the top to offer
a great shopping experience for our attendees. Join us and make “The 4th Annual WOW Event” that
much more spectacular.
Vendors/Sponsors will receive the following benefits for participating in the event:
• Vendor’s registration is $125.00. To hold your place, you can put $50.00 down by September 10th
and pay the balance by September 30th. (Please submit photo and background info to
email@example.com to be in the September issue by September 10th.)
• Limited competitive products display
• Guaranteed time allotted for attendees to see and purchase your wares.
• Set up area will be determined by date of registering business with full payment. First come/ first
• Full course meal which is included in the price of your vendor/sponsor package—one person.
Additional participant must pay $25.00 for their meal.
• Wi-Fi accessibility.
• One eight-foot table. (Additional 8ft tables are $40.00 each.) All tables come with covers and skirting.
• Electrical outlets available.
• Business name acknowledgment on program form.
• One business card size ad in our online magazine, “Discovering YOU Magazine”.
• Opportunity to become a member of organization—Your Own Uniqueness, Inc. for greater discounts
and perks. See website.
• Y.O.U. Inc is a non-profit (501c3). Your contribution is tax deductible. Receipts will be available when
payment is made. All monies must be paid by Monday, September 30th.
For more information about the event and or vendor opportunities, please contact event coordinator
Dr. Tunishai Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-285-2041. Also, for more information about Y.O.U. Inc.,